I think that with this generation’s fan culture, the terms “flop” and “iconic” are thrown around way too much, to the point where they almost don’t have a meaning anymore. It’s like if you’re not number one, you’re automatically a “flop”, and if you do get a number one spot, you automatically…
want to be in the classy clique? keep reading.
—- only non-fabulous people delete the text —-
♡ the rules are simple:
- mbf me
- must reblog this at least once
- no likes please
- blog style and follower count do not matter
♡ what it is:
- the classy clique will be a group of fab girls on tumblr who will have a place to get to know each other better.
♡ how it works:
- we’ll talk about things like crushes, fashion, friends, family, and any problems we may have that we need help with.
- the main goal of the classy clique is to be a support for everyone in the group, to have some kind people there for you at the end of the day.
- the group will be exclusive, meaning whatever is said in there will not be known to anyone outside the group.
i will choose around 10-20 girls to put into the classy clique for the first cycle! if the first cycle is successful, i may or may not add more members.
if you are chosen, the only rule is that you must be an active member within the group. the whole goal is to make close friends, so if you are inactive without reason you will be kicked.
banner made by me. i’ll choose when i want to but this must get 40+ notes. any other questions? ask them on my blog!
good luck and lots of love :)
I’LL CHOOSE LATER TONIGHT